Monica Dixon Perry
Partner, ConsultantConnect on LinkedIn
Monica Dixon Perry, CVPM is a consultant and partner at VMC and has been involved in the field of veterinary medicine for more than 25 years. She earned her bachelor’s degree in biology from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill. She has since completed the VMC, Inc. School of Veterinary Practice Management and has been awarded the designation of Certified Veterinary Practice Manager.
- Monica is a consultant and speaker with VMC and she presents a seminar called Principles of Veterinary Practice Management throughout the United States.
- She has lectured at several national veterinary conferences and veterinary schools in the United States and internationally.
- She has been quoted in numerous publications and written several veterinary management articles.
- Formerly, Monica managed a successful full-service, small animal eastern and western medicine veterinary practice in Raleigh, N.C. As hospital administrator with Bowman Animal Hospital & Cat Clinic, Inc., Monica managed every aspect of the seven-day-a-week, nine-doctor hospital's operations. Her management style helped the practice to build a world-class, dynamic health care team that enhanced patient care and client service.
She is an active member of:
- Veterinary Hospital Manager's Association (VHMA)
Monica enjoys lecturing, but is most passionate about working with practices that participate in our on-site consultation services. She thoroughly enjoys assisting owners, managers and healthcare teams reach their maximum potential. In addition, she loves working with practice managers and administrators as a coach and mentor. Monica’s personal experience as a hospital administrator allows her to be empathetic on every level as it relates to veterinary practice management.
Monica has lived in six different states but considers her current location, North Carolina, her home. Living in North Carolina gives her the opportunity to see her parents on a weekly basis. When Monica does have spare time she spends it with her husband Dennis and wonderful daughter Avery. She will let you know that her two primary purposes in life are assisting veterinary practices and being the best possible wife and mom. She shares her Raleigh, N.C., home with her supportive and loving husband and daughter.
Read our Company History for the full story.